Join our team!
You’ll love working for CORI if:
- You want to join a fast-moving social enterprise with a clear mission and entrepreneurial culture
- You are comfortable working with an intense, ambitious team
- You are willing to take risks, learn from experiments that don’t work, and try another approach
- You have a strong attention to detail, but also the ability to align and prioritize specific initiatives to strengthen the whole operation
- You take initiative and ownership of your responsibilities
- You like building new things and working collaboratively with others to design and implement new solutions.
- You believe that a team whiteboard scrum, an afternoon IPA session at the hilltop brewery, and morning caffeination at the local bakery are all equally great ways to surface ideas and make good decisions
- You believe that Rural America provides real economic opportunity and that sustainable, future-focused development is the key to bridging many of the geographic and economic divides facing our country