Join our team!
You’ll love working for CORI if:
- You want to join a fast-moving social enterprise with a clear mission and entrepreneurial culture
- You are comfortable working with an intense, ambitious team
- You are willing to take risks, learn from experiments that don’t work, and try another approach
- You have a strong attention to detail, but also the ability to align and prioritize specific initiatives to strengthen the whole operation
- You take initiative and ownership of your responsibilities
- You like building new things and working collaboratively with others to design and implement new solutions.
- You believe that Rural America provides real economic opportunity and that sustainable, future-focused development is the key to bridging many of the geographic and economic divides facing our country
Don't see an opening that's quite right, but want to get on our radar for the next one? Send your resume to jobs (at) ruralinnovation.us and we'll keep it on file.
CORI/RISI will manage the application and review process using our Workable platform. Please direct all inquiries through this system. We are unable to respond to phone inquiries at this time.