The Center On Rural Innovation (CORI) and Rural Innovation Strategies, Inc (RISI) have put together a series of webinars for Economic Development District leaders about the value of tech-based economy ecosystem building in rural America. In this first webinar, attendees can expect to learn more about the economic opportunities that exist in small towns across the country.
Attendees will be introduced to new ideas and concepts that support the case for investing in rural places. This webinar answers key questions for Economic District Development leaders including:
- Why do small towns and rural communities need to diversify and digitize their economies in order to be future-ready?
- What do rural communities need to be well-positioned for building a thriving local tech-based economy?
- What are the public and private resources needed to help build out these tech-based economies?
- What funding opportunities does the Economic Development Administration (EDA) have to support this kind of work?
- How can Economic Development Representatives (EDR) connect you with resources that help in the development of tech-based economies?
Learn from a team of experienced professionals that understand the required planning, coordination and strategy required for winning a Build to Scale Venture Challenge grant.
Have questions about the webinar or want to learn more about the ways CORI and RISI support rural communities as they build their tech-based economies? Contact us.
This content was prepared by Rural Innovations Strategies, Inc. using Federal funds under award ED20HDQ3120070 from the U.S. Economic Development Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce. The statements, findings, conclusions, and recommendations are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Economic Development Administration or the U.S. Department of Commerce.