DATA AND MAPPING
Rural America is vast and diverse. We use rigorous mapping and analytical techniques to understand rural communities.
How do we use data to guide our engagement and assist our partners?
Finding the locations where our resources will make the most impact involves a deep analysis of rural landscapes. We map public and proprietary data to get a birds-eye view of numerous factors, including but not limited to:
- Business dynamics and commercial landscape
- Real estate
- Cultural amenities
- Policies and incentives
We also perform complementary analysis to further enhance our understanding of trends and our potential impacts:
- Suitability analysis: determining optimized locations based on input criteria.
- Hot Spot analysis: geography driven, spatial analysis of a set of attributes.
- Cluster analysis: statistical, econometric analysis of topographic data and spatial correlations.
- Localized shock impact study: analysis of the effect disruptive event on various place-based indicators.
Want to explore an interactive map yourself? See our map Finding Opportunity in Rural America.
Want to talk to us about how our mapping, GIS, and data analytics expertise can help you better understand the challenges and opportunities in rural America? Contact us here.